Tile 1/3, Azur
Emile Henry Tile 1/3, Azur
Item #: 533413
- Product Features
- Glossy, colorful glazes produce a dazzling appearance.
- There is no lead or cadmium in our glazes, and all glazes meet CA Prop 65 requirements.
- Maintains food quality longer than conventional pans.
- Superior presentation for food bars, steam tables, chafers and refrigerated cases.
- Durable and chip resistant.
- A variety of colors and sizes to customize food presentation.
Size: 12.75 x 6.75 in
Emile Henry Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware:
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use. Register your Emile Henry product.