Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook TIme: 20 minutes
FOR 4 SERVINGS
1 brie (or camembert) cheese
2 tbsp honey
120 g / ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 - 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
Toasted bread, crackers, or baked potatoes for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Place the cheese in the Emile Henry Cheese Baker and score the top in a checkered pattern.
3. Place the nuts over the top.
4. Drizzle the honey and the olive oil over the nuts.
5. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and thyme.
6. Add the lid and bake until soft, about 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve with toasted bread and crackers to dip in the cheese, or spread it over baked potatoes.