2 tbsp vegetable oil (coconut or
1 pound ground pork meat (or turkey)
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp rice wine vinegar
2 tsp ginger, peeled and grated
5 cups chicken bone broth
2 tbsp red chili paste (optional: to taste)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups cabbage kimchi, chopped
4 baby bok choy, quartered
8 oz rice noodles (or 12 oz fresh Chinese egg noodles)
2 scallions, thinly sliced (for garnish)
• Warm the oil in your ‘Sublime’ Dutch Oven, add the ground meat and
break it up into small pieces while cooking until it is slightly browned.
• Add the ginger, the garlic and the rice wine vinegar. Stir for a couple
• Pour in the broth, the soy sauce and the chili paste if desired. Stir and
add the bok choy. Simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes, until
the bok choy is tender.
• Carefully add the noodles and cook according to the instructions on
the package. Stir gently, scraping the bottom of the pot to ensure the
noodles do not stick.
• Add the kimchi to the soup. Taste and season as needed with salt,
pepper or soy sauce.
• Remove the pot from the heat, garnish with green scallions and serve