PREPARATION: 5 MINS – DRAINING: 3H00 COOKING: 25 MINS
Ingredients: FOR 4-6 SERVINGS
3 balls mozzarella (around 125 g/4 ½ oz each)
200 ml tomato sauce
1 tablespoon capers (in vinegar)
10 black olives, stoned
2 sprigs rosemary
Freshly ground salt and pepper
Italian bread sticks to serve
1. Put the mozzarella and capers in a sieve to drain for 3 hours beforehand.
2. Cut the olives in half.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
4. Pour the tomato sauce into the Cheese Baker. Add the olives, freshly ground salt and pepper, and the leaves from one rosemary sprig. Mix together, then place the drained balls of mozzarella on top. Sprinkle the rosemary leaves from the other sprig over the mozzarella.
5. Close the lid of the Cheese Baker and bake for 25 mins.
6. Check the seasoning and serve immediately with bread sticks, for example, for dipping.
TIP: For quicker draining, cut the mozzarella balls in half or in thick slices.