SUBLIME Round Dutch Oven / Stewpot , 6 qt. , Sienna Red
Price Reduced From:
In common use, sublime is an adjective meaning "awe-inspiringly grand”, like the best chocolate fudge sundae you've ever had. The result of extensive research, ‘Sublime’ ceramic makes it possible to create and serve all kinds of recipes—with unparalleled ease of use. Sublime is made from a new ceramic technology designed to do all kinds of cooking and to do it better than other materials. You could feasibly own just one pot to make all your meals. What makes this technology so remarkable is its versatility. It can handle the high heat of searing, frying or barbecuing on the grill and also softly cook on low heat so that sugars in a caramel sauce or a custard are gently heated without burning or over cooking. The Sublime ceramic distributes heat smoothly across the whole pot better than any metal, including cast iron or stainless steel and it is 50% lighter than those other materials. Sublime can be used on direct flame, stovetop - gas, electric or glass, charcoal or gas BBQ grills, in the oven, microwave, and is dishwasher safe.
Benefits for using SUBLIME
- The Emile Henry Laboratory has created a revolutionary new ceramic technology – “Sublime” a Dutch oven that is equal to or superior to cast iron and enamel Dutch ovens and more versatile
- Achieves very high temperatures in less than one minute. Sublime offers the ability to: brown, deglaze, sear, fry, sauté, simmer, bake bread and slow cook
- Up to 50% lighter than similar size branded cast iron and enamel Dutch ovens on the market
- 100% made from natural materials – no chemicals or engineered metal compounds
- No high heat limitations – perfect for any type of stove top, oven or outdoor grill
- Dimpled lid creates a self-basting cooking environment, yielding flavorful, tender, moist results
- No seasoning or precooking prep needed
- Wide lid knob offers a stable grip and doubles as a spoon rest
- Sturdy, open, oversized handles, for easy confident transport
- Designed with generous curved bottom for easy stirring and simple cleanup
- Highly resistant to thermal and mechanical shock – 10 year guarantee
- Cream interiors enhance cooking visibility (except the charcoal which is solid color)
- Ultra-smooth satin glaze for easy cleaning, dishwasher and microwave safe.
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.
Beautiful color and cleans easily.
Love my dutch oven. I use it to make pasta sauce. It cleans extremely well and doesn't get stained
I love this pot but I was expecting the color to be more of a white linen color. It leans more on the beige side. Still, it is lightweight, functional, and beautiful. I bought the 6 quart size and it big enough to accommodate all of my needs whether it is roasting a chicken and veggies, baking bread or crafting a lovely stew. Just buy it!
Would love a 2 quart
Very nice. Not too heavy.
Emily Henry Dutch Oven
Excellent product. Light weight but cooks like cast iron.
Sublime: Ceramic Cooking, Intense Flavors
The perfect union of reactivity & heat distribution. Derived from state-of-the-art technology, ‘Sublime’ offers all the advantages of a high quality culinary ceramic, plus additional benefits once only available from other materials.
The result of extensive research, ‘Sublime’ ceramic makes it possible to create and serve all kinds of recipes—with unparalleled ease of use.
While the ‘Sublime’ Dutch Oven body remains hot, the handles stay cool, making it easy to carry and to bring directly to the table.
The ceramic heat retention allows the contents to remain hot for longer, for a better dining experience.
‘Sublime' is designed to be efficient, aesthetically pleasing and user friendly.