SUBLIME Round Dutch Oven / Stewpot , 4 qt. , Creme
Price Reduced From:
In common use, sublime is an adjective meaning "awe-inspiringly grand”, like the best chocolate fudge sundae you've ever had. The result of extensive research, ‘Sublime’ ceramic makes it possible to create and serve all kinds of recipes—with unparalleled ease of use. Sublime is made from a new ceramic technology designed to do all kinds of cooking and to do it better than other materials. You could feasibly own just one pot to make all your meals. What makes this technology so remarkable is its versatility. It can handle the high heat of searing, frying or barbecuing on the grill and also softly cook on low heat so that sugars in a caramel sauce or a custard are gently heated without burning or over cooking. The Sublime ceramic distributes heat smoothly across the whole pot better than any metal, including cast iron or stainless steel and it is 35% lighter than those other materials. Sublime can be used on direct flame, stovetop - gas, electric or glass, charcoal or gas BBQ grills, in the oven, microwave, and is dishwasher safe.
Benefits for using SUBLIME
- The Emile Henry Laboratory has created a revolutionary new ceramic technology – “Sublime” a Dutch oven that is equal to or superior to cast iron and enamel Dutch ovens and more versatile
- Achieves very high temperatures in less than one minute. Sublime offers the ability to: brown, deglaze, sear, fry, sauté, simmer, bake bread and slow cook
- Up to 50% lighter than similar size branded cast iron and enamel Dutch ovens on the market
- 100% made from natural materials – no chemicals or engineered metal compounds
- No high heat limitations – perfect for any type of stove top, oven or outdoor grill
- Dimpled lid creates a self-basting cooking environment, yielding flavorful, tender, moist results
- No seasoning or precooking prep needed
- Wide lid knob offers a stable grip and doubles as a spoon rest
- Sturdy, open, oversized handles, for easy confident transport
- Designed with generous curved bottom for easy stirring and simple cleanup
- Highly resistant to thermal and mechanical shock – 10 year guarantee
- Cream interiors enhance cooking visibility (except the charcoal which is solid color)
- Ultra-smooth satin glaze for easy cleaning, dishwasher and microwave safe.
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.
Would love a 2 quart
Very nice. Not too heavy.
Emily Henry Dutch Oven
Excellent product. Light weight but cooks like cast iron.
Beautiful and Lightweight
The dutch oven is a thing of beauty! Lightweight! Would love to have one in each size but right now price is prohibitive.
I love it!
This is an amazing Dutch oven. It’s light enough for my arthritic hands, so I can lift it pretty easily to put it in the oven. During stovetop cooking, meat and vegetables brown, but then don’t stick. Cleaning by hand is unbelievably easy so I’m not even tempted to try the dishwasher. So glad I spent the extra money on this!
I have returned this item, order number EMI 53902, according to your instructions, but I have not yet received the credit.
Sublime: Ceramic Cooking, Intense Flavors
The perfect union of reactivity & heat distribution. Derived from state-of-the-art technology, ‘Sublime’ offers all the advantages of a high quality culinary ceramic, plus additional benefits once only available from other materials.
The result of extensive research, ‘Sublime’ ceramic makes it possible to create and serve all kinds of recipes—with unparalleled ease of use.
While the ‘Sublime’ Dutch Oven body remains hot, the handles stay cool, making it easy to carry and to bring directly to the table.
The ceramic heat retention allows the contents to remain hot for longer, for a better dining experience.
‘Sublime' is designed to be efficient, aesthetically pleasing and user friendly.