Pizza Stone , Large , Burgundy
- The pizza stone is designed for baking artisanal pizza, breads, cookies and biscuits. Delicate ingredients such as fish, and vegetables also cook well on the stone.
- Heat-resistant ceramic can reach temperatures up to 932F making this stone ideal for both oven and BBQ (gas/charcoal) use.
- Heat is diffused gently and evenly, preventing the food from burning.
- Handles make the pizza stone easy to remove from the oven.
- Glazed surface is easy to clean and allows for cutting directly on the stone.
- For best results, preheat your pizza stone before placing your pizza on the hot stone.
Barbeque (gas or charcoal); Oven; Microwave; Dishwasher
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.
Flame® Barbeque Cookware by Emile Henry
Extremely resistant to heat, our BBQ ceramic can reach 500°C/930°F. It heats as much as cast iron, but diffuses the heat more gently so the ingredients do not burn as quickly. Thanks to its solid surface, our BBQ products do not let the fat drip onto the hot embers, creating toxic fumes.
The result is slow, healthy cooking without any additional fat, which preserves the nutritional qualities and vitamins in the food.