SUBLIME 4 qt. Braiser , Crème
Made from a state-of-the-art ceramic, the 'Sublime' braiser offers more advantages than expected from a high-quality culinary material. Our Sublime range performs exceptionally well on gas and electric stovetops, but also in the oven, on the grill, & in the microwave for safely heating up leftovers! It's unparalleled resistance to heat and reactivity allow for browning, searing, frying, baking and sautéing! However, it is, of course, a specialist in delicious slow-cooking.
Much lighter than any other ceramic or cast-iron braiser, Sublime is more accessible to more cooks and very easy to lift and manipulate.
Sublime is naturally non-stick & made using all-natural, non-toxic materials to promote healthy cooking.
Made for convenience, high-performance, quality, and a classy, timeless look, the Sublime braiser will find it's place in your kitchen as well as on your table.
- Made in Marcigny, France since 1850
- 100% Ceramic: made with mineral-rich clay from the Bordeaux region of France
- Naturally non-stick & non-toxic
- Lightest in it's category!
- Excellent heat diffusion and retention
- Compatible with both gas & electric cooktops
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects under 10-year warranty (from date of purchase) & does not cover damage caused by improper use
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.