PREPARATION: 10 MINS – COOKING: 20 MINS
FOR 4-6 SERVINGS ·
240 g / 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Black pepper, to taste
1 tsp salt · 60 g / ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
60 g / ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Red chili pepper flakes, to taste
Sliced baguettes, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
3. Transfer to the Emile Henry Cheese Baker and bake for 10 minutes with the lid on.
4. Remove the lid and continue to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until bubbly and slightly golden.
5. Leave to cool briefly and serve with fresh bread.