Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients: FOR 4 SERVINGS
1 ripe camembert (or wheel of brie)
120 g/4 ¼ oz button mushrooms
15 g/½ oz butter
3 sage leaves
50 ml dry white wine
1 pinch ground cumin
Freshly ground salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Insert a knife into the skin of the cheese and cut a cross of around 5 cm/2 in in the center. Place it in the Cheese Baker, close the lid, and bake for 20-25 mins.
3. During this time, clean the mushrooms with damp paper towel and cut them into ½ cm/ ¼ in slices.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the sliced mushrooms and sage leaves. Add freshly ground salt and pepper, and sauté for around 10 mins, tossing regularly, until golden.
5. Deglaze with the white wine and continue cooking until the liquid has evaporated.
6. Remove the Cheese Baker from the oven and take off the lid. Using a knife, gently lift the skin in the center and place the mushrooms in the melted cheese.
7. Serve immediately with steamed small new potatoes