Rice Pot , Charcoal
Perfect rice, every time! Long or short grain, wild or Jasmine, white or brown...inspired by traditional rice cooking methods and utensils, the NEW Rice Pot is an expert in cooking rice grains to perfection while enhancing flavors. With tall, thick walls, it gently diffuses the heat, while its inner lid retains the steam close enough to the rice to ensure it is evenly cooked and respects the texture of the grain.
- Made in Marcigny, France since 1950
- 100% Ceramic: made with mineral-rich clay derived from the Burgundy region of France
- Use on the stovetop & in the oven
- Generous size: 2.5L (up to 8 servings)
- Withstands temperatures from -20c to 270c
- Long-lasting glaze resist chipping and use of metal utensils
- All natural, non-toxic to promote healthy cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects under 10-year warranty (from date of purchase) & does not cover damage caused by improper use
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 year guarantee on all Emile Henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes. Warranty not valid for commercial and foodservice use.