For 4 people, preparation 30 min, cooking 25 min :
300 g of rigatoni or penne pasta
200 g of gorgonzola (Italian blue cheese)
300 g of whole heavy cream
300 g of washed spinach leaves or shoots, hulled and roughly chopped
180 g of leftover roast chicken cut into small pieces
1 nice handful of grated Parmesan or Emmental
1 knob of butter and 1 clove of garlic for the mold
freshly ground white pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 390 ° F.
- In a saucepan, melt the cheese cut into small pieces and the crème fraîche. Bring to a boil while stirring. Let this sauce thicken for a few minutes over low-medium heat, stirring often. Pepper (do not add salt, the gorgonzola is already very salty). Reserve this cheese cream off the heat.
- While the sauce cooks, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, 3-4 min less than the time indicated on the package (the pasta will finish cooking in the oven). Drain and set aside.
- In a very hot pan with a little olive oil, brown / "fall" the spinach leaves for a few moments - the spinach is cooked very quickly, to soften it a little. Drain the cooked leaves over a bowl to collect the juice.
- Mix the pasta with the spinach juice. Add the cream to the gorgonzola, the roast chicken cut into small pieces and the spinach leaves. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a lightly buttered and scraped gratin dish with a clove of garlic.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, then bake for about 15 minutes to brown everything and finish cooking the pasta. Enjoy hot.